The Fall Season is here and The Inspection Boys are ready for the month of October! During this time, it is a good idea to check your home inside and out for any repairs/maintenance that needs to be done. Some things you can check around your home is:
- Inspect your gutters and downspouts for any damage;
- Trim any tree limbs hanging over your power lines/roof;
- Store your outside furniture properly;
- Clean and maintain your heat source. If you have a furnace it is recommended that you get it professionally checked;
- Make sure all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are in working order;
- Aerate your lawn and maintain a fall clean up schedule;
- Inspect your roof for any damages;
- Calk and seal any unwanted airflow from doors and windows; and finally;
- Make sure all outdoor lighting is in working order due to it getting darker earlier.
These are just a few things you can do to improve the quality of your home for you and your family during the Fall months!