We have been fantasizing about this for months and the warmer weather is finally starting to head our way and The Inspection Boys are ready for Memorial Day Weekend! During this time, it is a good idea to check your home inside and out for any repairs/maintenance that needs to be done before! Some things you can check around your home is:
- Inspect your walkway and patio for any damages and replace if necessary.
- Weed and feed and fertilize your lawn to keep it looking fresh and green for the entire summer.
- Inspect and replace/repair any damages made to your fencing and replace if necessary.
- Add mulch to flower beds to ensure a beautiful and rich appearance to your yard.
- Power wash decks, stoops, patios, and vinyl siding of your home.
- Clean the exterior of your windows and clean window screens.
- Make sure your grill/barbeque is up to par. This means making sure all hoses and lines are secure, and that the grill is clean.
- Check and run the A/C. Change the filters if necessary.
- Inspect your roof for any damages and repair if needed.
- Check and replace any outdoor lighting if necessary.
Taking the time do up the curb appeal of your home can make a real positive impact on your neighborhood and community. These are just a few things you can do to improve the quality of your home for you and your family! Happy Memorial Day from The Inspection Boys!