The week before all of the Holiday madness has begun! The relatives will be arriving soon, the kids will be off of school for winter break, and you are planning the most perfect Holiday for each and everyone you are hosting. The Holiday Season is the time of year for family and friends to come together and celebrate. But before the celebration begins, there is a lot of preparation that needs to be done. We know that this time of year is one of the, if not, the most stressful time of the year but have no fear, The Inspection Boys are here to help you with the last minute preparations for your home for your family, and friends during the Holidays! Some ways to prepare your home for the Holiday Season are as follows:
- Make sure that your point of entry to your home is clear from any debris.
- Make sure the steps and/or walkway into your home is safe and secure.
- Make sure there is a place for your relatives and/or friends to stay if they are staying with you. This means that you should take some extra time to de-clutter any extra living spaces such as a guest room and/or a basement so that way your friends and family have a cozy place to rest and relax.
- If you haven’t already done so, make sure to get a “head count” of how many guests you will be having and prepare your Holiday meals accordingly.
- Make sure there is enough seating for your family, friends, and guests that are attending your Holiday Party.
- Clean and organize your home and store away any items that you do not want damaged.
- If you have little ones who are attending the Holiday Party, you can set up a “Holiday Craft” station where they can express their excitement. Whether it be movies, crafts, drawing, etc.
- Set the mood for your Holiday festivities by playing Holiday music.
- Create and make memories and traditions with your loved ones that they can remember. And most importantly;
- Have fun and savor the moments with your friends, and family and loved ones!
The most wonderful time of the year only comes once a year. Have fun with your friends and family and loved ones during this time of year! Happy Holidays from The Inspection Boys!