Are you ready to enjoy the summer weather? School is just about to end, the sun is shining and the BBQ season is in full force. The Inspection Boys are ready for the month of June! During this time, it is a good idea to check your home inside and out for any repairs/maintenance that needs to be done. Some things you can check around your home is;
- Pool Maintenance: This means vacuuming and skimming the pool as well as installing any new gates around the pool and lighting;
- Backyard/Lawn Maintenance: Keeping your backyard fresh with a weekly lawn mowing to ensure the beauty of your backyard for you and your family to enjoy;
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: Checking, and changing the AC Filter of any clogged debris from the previous uses;
- Pest Control: Spraying for any sign of bugs (mosquitoes, ants, spiders, fruit flies, etc);
- Sprinkler Repairs and Maintenance: Test your sprinkler system and replace any sprinkler heads that are damaged;
- Checking your Smoke Detector: Checking your Smoke Detector for any defects and replacing batteries, and;
- Preparing for Bigger Remodeling Projects: This can be anything from a Kitchen remodel to a Bathroom remodel as well as Roof Repairs.
Creating a checklist with everything you need to do ensures you have more time to spend in the sun with your family and friends.