The summer season is officially in full force and The Inspection Boys are ready for the month of July! During this time, it is a good idea to check your home inside and out for any repairs/maintenance that needs to be done. Some things you can check around your home is:
- Seeing if your home has any cracks in the seals around the doors and windows, and if they do, use caulking to repair them for a quick and easy fix.
- Making sure your pathways around your home (front walkway and backyard walkway and deck) is clear from debris and pressure wash them to give them the necessary cleaning it deserves.
- Maintaining and cleaning outdoor/backyard furniture for you and your family/guests to enjoy. You can do this by using a mixture of water and dish soap and apply it to the furniture and rinse it off with a hose and let them air dry.
- Cleaning your pool/spa regularly by skimming the pools surface and vacuuming the pool to ensure a clean and safe environment for you and your family/guests to enjoy.
- Make sure that the outdoor security devices are in working order and make any repairs/replacements if needed.
- Maintaining your lawn by giving it a fresh mow every week and fill up any holes if necessary.
These are just a few things you can do to improve the quality of your home for you and your family/guests to enjoy.