October is here and that means that Halloween is just around the corner! The Inspection Boys are here to tell you about the safety of your home while trick-or-treaters are out and about. Here are some tips and tricks you can follow for Halloween!
- Making sure that your walkway/driveway is clean and clear from any debris.
- Checking your outdoor lights to ensure that they are giving off the proper amount of light.
- Using LED lights inside your pumpkins instead of candles eliminates the stress of a fire happening.
- If there is a railing going up your home, make sure that it is safe and secure.
- Make sure your curb is visible and free from any debris and/or clutter (cars, bikes, etc) to ensure that all trick-or-treaters are safe.
- If you have pets, make sure they cannot cause any harm to trick-or-treaters. It is recommended that you secure them in a closed room. This eliminates the risk of them harming anyone or from them getting loose.
- Most importantly, have fun and enjoy!
These are just a few ways to prepare for Halloween and to ensure the safety of you, your home, and trick-or-treaters.