The Inspection Boys are preparing for Fourth of July Weekend and we are here to give you some tips and tricks for your backyard and home for the holiday weekend! If you are planning on throwing a Fourth of July Barbecue for your family and friends, now is the perfect time to prepare your home for a season of fun. A few ways to do this is as followed:
- Mowing the lawn to ensure a safe and beautiful landscape for you and your family to enjoy;
- Vacuum and skim the pool for you and your guests to enjoy;
- Make sure if there is a fence/barrier around your pool, that there is no damages to any of the parts;
- Check the backyard for any safety issues such as filling holes that may cause people to fall when walking, or fixing a loose board on a deck or stones in a patio to ensure all safety;
- Clean the grill racks on your grill and make sure to replace old charcoal and fill the gas tank of your grill if you plan to use it for cooking;
- Decorate your deck, fence or chairs with decorations such as garden torches, fire pits, strings of lights, citronella candles and lanterns to give your backyard an atmosphere that you and your guests will never forget;and finally;
- Make sure all the doors that lead into your backyard from your home and your gate doors are clean and easily accessible for your guests to enter and exit from.
These are just a few ways to spruce up your home for your friends and family this Fourth of July Weekend!