The late summer is here and The Inspection Boys are ready for the month of August! During this time, it is a good idea to check your home inside and out for any repairs/maintenance that needs to be done. Some things you can check around your home is:
- Cleaning your gutters from the summers sporadic thunderstorms. This will clear any debris that has gotten stuck in your gutters.
- Preparing your furnace/source of heat for the fall and winter seasons. Doing this will save a ton of time during the change of seasons.
- Test and change any batteries from detectors in your home. Doing this on a regular basis will ensure your families safety.
- Inspect and protect any cracks or damage done to your driveway and/or your walkway. Doing this before the winter months can be a huge game changer before the colder months create a bigger problem.
- Clean the siding of your home. By doing this, you can get rid of any mold and mildew that is growing on your siding.
- Maintain and continue the regular process of mowing your lawn.
- Start trimming trees and any other bushes/trees in your yard before the fall/winter months arrive.
- Start cleaning out your garage and/or shed for any materials that you have no need for anymore. (Dispose of these correctly).
These are just a few things you can do to improve the quality of your home for you and your family/guests to enjoy.