The Inspection Boys are gearing up for an early spring thanks to Punxsutawney Phil not seeing his shadow! Although February and March can be utterly unpredictable, here are some ways you can start getting your home ready for an early Spring Season!
- Clean the gutters from debris that may have fallen during snow storms/rainfall.
- Take the time to start raking out your lawns and clearing out any sticks, branches, and leaves that may have been difficult to get to during the fall.
- Aerate your lawn and give it time to breathe and prepare for the warmer months ahead.
- Repair any damages that may have occurred during any winter storms on your roof and/or siding of your home.
- Start an early spring cleaning and de-clutter any storage space you will need to swap out your winter gear for your spring gear.
- Repair any cracks/damages that may have occurred during the winter to your walkway/driveway and porch to ensure the safest entry/exit points for you and your family.
- Resealing your window edges before the “spring showers” arrive can be a huge plus.
- Fill any holes for unwanted insects and rodents in your home.
- Give the interior of your home a new paint job.
- Deep clean the bathrooms and check for any leakage around drains and pipes.
Doing these simple tasks will give you a jump start to a beautiful Spring and also make it easier for you while you can enjoy more time with your family!