November is almost halfway over and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! The Inspection Boys are here to help you prepare your home for both you and your family and friends during Thanksgiving! We know that the start of the holiday season (and throughout the holiday season) can be very stressful but we are here to help! Some ways to prepare your home for Thanksgiving are as follows:
- Check and/or change your air filters to make sure they are not building up any debris/dust allergens.
- Keep up with your lawn/yard maintenance. Rake any leaves on your property. Also, make sure there are no cracks/holes in your driveway/yard to keep everyone safe. Fill and repair if needed.
- If you are cooking a lavish Thanksgiving meal and have leftover grease, do not dump it down the sink. This will cause damage to your pipes and eventually lead them to be clogged.
- If you have a coat closet, make sure there is enough room for your guests coats and jackets. A little preparation goes a long way especially if you are meeting someones significant other for the first time.
- Also, making sure the space you are having Thanksgiving dinner in is the cleanest for you and your guests. Having a clean house not only makes your guests feel welcome but it also makes everyone more comfortable.
- The night before Thanksgiving, make a game plan as to when you are going to start cooking and make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and components you needed to satisfy each and every one of your guests/family members.
- Make sure you have enough seating for every single one of your guests. If you need to borrow or rent chairs/tables/etc now would be the time to start planning. And lastly;
- Enjoy the time with family and friends.
These are just a few ways to make Thanksgiving stress free and easier on everyone. Have a Happy Thanksgiving from The Inspection Boys!